Thursday, December 27, 2007





“Remember me when it rains, I am always near.
Remember me when you are troubled, I will calm your fear. Remember
me when you cry, I will always hear.”
In a materialistic motivation we may enter into spiritual practice to improve
our own lives...reduce our own suffering. But as a process of maturation
during the selfish path, we can gain insight into what we are and what is
really going on. (Or surely, a better choice of perception than is commonly taught to
us, but is which is equally plausible...enough for me at least.)
We are not what we think we are. It is a delusion. Perfect Wisdom can show
you another view.
A view where you are an interdependent part of the whole. Karma is a real
power that propels all. And you have no inherent self. Everyone you
encounter is doing the same thing, so there is no need to worry over them.
You are not Buddhist because of anything other than that is your Karma. Is
not for gain. It is your lucky smooth path. Seeing it is precious human life...be
that happily.

No comments: